08 November 2011

20th birthday celebration in HK!

OMG. I haven't been updating my blog for years! :O So, i would like to post something that would definitely be memorable about my stay in HK.

3rd Nov (Thurs, last week) was my birthday. My floor mates and friends have been organising a surprise birthday party for me secretly. On 2nd Nov at 11:52pm, a friend (R) called me and asked me to return her the belt i borrowed previously at the hall lobby. I was already half asleep that time, but i still managed to get up and take her belt down. When i went down to the lobby, 2 friends were waiting for me, and i saw a group of familiar people doing something at the lawn. The 2 friends chat with me for a while and then brought me to the lawn, followed by other friends singing birthday song! :) And i found out that another friend (N) was born on the same day as me! :)) I was so surprised by the celebration.

Celebration 1 with Malaysian friends.

And then, at 00:06am, my room mate (P) called me and asked me where am i. I told her that i am celebrating my birthday at the lawn. She said she left her key in the room and needs to go to the toilet, and toilet mates weren't in the room. So, i have to bring the key up for her. She was standing in "pain" at the common room. So, i walked with her to the room. When i open the door, a group of people were inside the room and started singing birthday song. Whow! This is surprise no. 2! :) They are my lovely floor mates. I didn't thought that they will celebrate my birthday... Thanks to my room mate. <3

On that day, my floor mates brought me to Temple Street for dinner and desserts at night. Really thank them for making my birthday a wonderful one! :D

Celebration 2 with floor mates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment